BRC packaging issue 6 briefing
Seminar: Tuesday 15 October 2019
Campden BRI, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6LD, UK
Members of Campden BRI: £220 + VAT
Non–members: £295 + VAT
Group discounts available on request. Contact Sian Twinning
Issue 6 of ‘BRC global standard for packaging and packaging materials’ is due to be released in August and companies will be audited against the new standard from 1 February 2020.
This seminar provides a timely opportunity to hear about the many changes to the standard and what your business will have to do to comply.
Some of the key changes include:
- Compulsory food safety culture
- Protection of digital documents
- Addressing potential wastage of pre-production materials that can impact the environment
- Simplification of hygiene requirements solely based on risk
- Simplification of the unannounced audit programme
- New clause: corrective and preventative action
- New clause: product authenticity, claims, chain of custody
- Internal audits
- Supplier approval/monitoring split
- Traceability procedure/subcontractors and outsourced processes included
- Environmental monitoring
- Section 7 – traded goods
Who should attend?
This seminar is suitable for packaging manufacturers, auditors within the packaging industry and food and beverage manufacturers as a tool to manage their packaging suppliers.
Please note that copies of the presentations will not be available on the day but will be emailed within a few days of the event as an electronic download in PDF format.
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD)tool click here for further details