Campden BRI’s annual face to face festival of science, technology and membership – previously known as
Campden BRI Day – will this year take place in an online format over a period of three days and will be called
Campden BRI Connect 2021.
This year it will include a blend of live and pre-recorded presentations, keynote lectures, interviews, panel
events, thought leadership mini-lectures and much more. Content will be available 24/7 throughout the event so our members and clients
all over the world will have the chance to get involved.
Attendance is FREE but you do need to register in order to gain access to the event.
Register for Campden BRI Connect 2021 today:
- Campden BRI Annual Lecture - Keynote Speaker: Katherine Smart, Group Technical Director at Diageo
- Thought Leadership mini-lectures
- Live Q&A Panels addressing key topics for the food and drink industries.
- Updates on our latest industry-driven research programmes
- Online discussions and break-out groups
Save the dates for your diary – 15th to 17th June and watch this space for more details to follow.