Attendance is free -
register to be notified when it's available .
As you will have anticipated, the annual face-to-face gathering that is Campden BRI Day will not be
happening in its traditional format this year - but it will happen online as the ‘Campden BRI
Experience’ from 3rd to 10th June.
The ‘Experience’ will be very different but every bit as valuable as the face-to-face event has been
in the past - with the annual lecture, thought-leadership briefings, research presentations, video
interviews with experts, posters and lots more.
Sara Mortimore, VP Global Food Safety, Walmart will address ‘Amplifying food safety in a rapidly
changing world: how global collaboration builds consumer trust’.
Thought leadership briefings:
- Food microbiology: new hazards, new risks – Roy Betts, Campden BRI
- Innovation in the brewing sector: challenges and solutions – Derek Orford, Campden BRI
- Process innovation in response to market challenges - Gary Tucker, Campden BRI
Looking at industry challenges, available solutions and underpinning research strengthening and
extending the available solutions. Based around examples including:
- Tackling Listeria
- Foodborne viruses
- Process technology for safety, quality and innovation
- Safety: systems, practices and culture
- Packaging performance for product and process
- Understanding the consumer
- Nutrition and health
- Ingredients for innovation
Presentations on current member-funded research projects
Get the most from your membership:
How to get the very best from your membership of Campden BRI and how to contribute to our major
consultation on ‘what the industry needs from science and technology’
Visitor feedback (from previous years)
"What a great day myself and a colleague had at your recent open day."
"We thoroughly enjoyed looking around the facilities, and of course the food was a bonus!"
"The way you laid out the exhibition space was great, and I got to meet plenty of your colleagues. I
look forward to attending next