Test to Release Certificate
Collect and drop - Standard service
Collect your Test to Release kit from our Chipping Campden Site and self-administer at home or even in your car. Then simply drop the completed test into our specific drop off box for analysis.
Your Test to Release test should be taken on day 5 following your arrival from overseas, your arrival date being day zero. For example, if you arrive in the UK on a Wednesday, then your day 5/analysis date will be the following Monday.
Red list arrivals
All travellers who’ve been in a red list country in the 10 days before they arrive in England must quarantine for 10 full days in government-managed facilities.
You may not opt in to the Test to Release scheme for international travel, please do not order any
tests on this page.
Test to Release - Standard COVID-19 PCR Test £70At least 48-hours’ booking notice required
- For this service your analysis date must be at least 48-hours* from today
- We will contact you to arrange the best time for you to collect your kit(s). Please check our FAQ page for more details
- Return the completed test Kit the day before your analysis date by 5pm, or by 9.30am on your selected analysis date
- Alternatively, collect and take your test at our site on your analysis date between 8-9am
- Receive your results by 6pm on your analysis date
- NOTE: Our labs do not operate at weekends. Monday or Tuesday arrivals in UK, who will have their day five falling on a Saturday or Sunday, are required to collect & drop their sample for analysis on the following Monday.
Single traveller Test to Release test @ £70
How to Collect your Test to Release kit
Park at our visitor car park and make your way to reception. When entering the building please always wear a mask.
You will be able to collect your kit from the allocated area in reception, which also has the deposit box placed for returning
your completed test.
Please bring with you:
- A pen so you can complete some paperwork
- A tissue to blow your nose before your test (if you decide to do the test in your car)
Please Note: The test involves taking a swab from both the back of the throat and the nasal passage so if you are taking the
test in your car, we recommend you bring a mirror with you.
Please ensure you do not spill the contents of the sample tube as this is required for the analysis. If you think you have
spilled any, please let reception know and we can get you a replacement for the test to be repeated immediately.
* Please note that Weekends are not selectable and are not part of the 48-hours booking notice for Standard order.