Welcome to Campden BRI's COVID-19 PCR testing service
If you are travelling abroad you may need to have a 'Fit
to Fly & Travel' Certificate
confirming a negative Covid PCR test result carried out 48, 72 or 96 hours prior to travelling.
If you are unvaccinated and are returning from a non-red listed country you can
shorten your quarantine period by having a 'Test
to Release' certificate confirming a negative test result on day 5 after your return to the UK
Wherever you are travelling to, by plane or sea, we're here to provide you with the official testing and certification
you need for this.
You can obtain your self-administered test by either delivery or by collection from our Cotswold base.
Please be aware that our laboratories will be closed from 23rd December, and no analysis can be booked after this date.
Why Campden BRI?
- Guaranteed next-day results*
- Certificate suitable for travel provided
- Tests from £70
- Gold standard PCR test
- UKAS Testing Accredited
- 100 years of providing scientific services
COVID-19 Notice – Help keep everyone safe
Please do not come to our site unless you have received a collection confirmation from us.
If you, or anyone in your household or support bubble have sympthoms of COVID-19, or if you are required to be in isolation as per the UK
government guidelines, please DO NOT come to our site to collect or return your test kit. Please stay at home and follow the latest government
guidance. Thank you.
Still have questions?
We have provided answers to some frequently asked questions about our service.
* To guarantee next day results, you must book your analysis date by 3pm the day before and return the swab to our lab
no later than 9.30am on the morning of the analysis.
- We cannot take responsibility for any delays that occur due to factors that are out of our control (e.g. delayed delivery by courier) which
may impact delivery of your swab kit(s) or receiving your sample back at the laboratories.
- If your sample leaks out of the tube before it is analysed, a repeat test will have to be taken. Ensure you don’t spill the liquid from the
tube and close the cap tightly. If a leak occurs it may cause a delay in getting your test results back to you in time as you will need to
do a retest.
- Our site is only open from Mon-Friday from 8am-5pm. Any order placed on Friday can only be collected the next Monday.
- Once you add a kit to your basket, we will reserve your analysis slot for one hour. Please make sure to complete the checkout process within
- These results are not suitable for the ‘Test to Release’ scheme or for Day 2 or Day 8 testing.