Welcome to Campden BRI's Fit to Fly & Travel service
If you are travelling to a Green or Amber listed country you may need to have a ‘Fit to Fly & Travel Certificate’
confirming a negative PCR test result carried out 48, 72 or 96 hours prior to travelling.
Wherever you are travelling to, by plane or sea, we're here to provide you with the official testing and certification
you need for this.
You can obtain your self-administered test by either delivery or by collection from our Cotswold base.
Why Campden BRI?
- Guaranteed next-day results*
- Certificate suitable for travel provided
- Tests from £70
- Gold standard PCR test
- 100 years of providing scientific services
Still have questions?
We have provided answers to some frequently asked questions about our service.
* To guarantee next day results, you must book your analysis date by 3pm the day before and return the swab to our lab
no later than 9.30am on the morning of the analysis.
- We cannot take responsibility for any delays that occur due to factors that are out of our control (e.g. delayed delivery by courier) which
may impact delivery of your swab kit(s) or receiving your sample back at the laboratories.
- If your sample leaks out of the tube before it is analysed, a repeat test will have to be taken. Ensure you don’t spill the liquid from the
tube and close the cap tightly. If a leak occurs it may cause a delay in getting your test results back to you in time as you will need to
do a retest.
- Our site is only open from Mon-Friday from 8am-5pm. Any order placed on Friday can only be collected the next Monday.
- Once you add a kit to your basket, we will reserve your analysis slot for one hour. Please make sure to complete the checkout process within
- These results are not suitable for the ‘Test to Release’ scheme or for Day 2 or Day 8 testing.