A day to gain inspiration, fresh thinking and bring ideas to life. Food and drink innovation is crucial for many
manufacturers to ensure that their products stand out from the crowd. This is especially true in an era in which consumers are much more
open to trying novel products and where trends drive the market.
This seminar will help delegates understand what the current and upcoming food and drink innovations are for 2020
onwards. It will provide a forum for industry research and development and process excellence. Innovations experts will share their knowledge
and experiences on successful innovative solutions, emerging tools, methods and technologies.
Among other speakers, The Food People (a global food trends and idea agency) will cover the food trends they’ve
spotted and the ones they predict to be the next big thing. This is one you’ll not want to miss.
Attending this seminar will provide delegates with:
- an improved knowledge of food innovation in a broad range of topics
- an update on global food, drink and consumer trends for 2020 onwards
- a better understanding of the importance of consumer insights regarding the innovation process
- professional insight into open innovation to support the development of innovative business ideas
- an introduction of the innovative tools used to optimise processes and efficiency, and improve quality of operations
- tips on how to translate a food trend into a high performing product based on a live case study, and
- an opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals
Who should attend
The event is ideal for manufacturers, retailers, food service professionals, product developers, technical
managers, marketeers, innovation leads.