Pick ‘n’ mix regulatory training programme
Food additives, flavourings and enzymes: food improvement agents package (FIAP) - Tuesday 26 or Wednesday 27 February 201926 February 2019 27 February 2019
Food and drink labelling - Wednesday 27 or Thursday 28 February 201927 February 2019 28 February 2019
Nutrition labelling and nutrition health claims - Tuesday 26 or Thursday 28 February 201926 February 2019 28 February 2019
Venue: not at Campden BRI
Grand Hotel, Malahide, County Dublin, K36 XT65, Ireland
+353 1 845 0000
Accommodation can be arranged at the hotel at €140 single or €180 double both inclusive of breakfast per room per night – delegates will need to contact the hotel directly to book.
Cost: per delegate, per course
Members of Campden BRI: £522 + VAT per course
Non–members: £745 + VAT per course
Book 2 places for a 5% discount, 3 or more places for a 10% discount
(book 2+ delegates on one course, 1 delegate on 2+ courses or any combination to automatically receive this discount)
Discounts for larger groups are available on request. Contact Sian Twinning
Our experts in EU Harmonised Legislation will be offering a programme of courses in Ireland designed to suit the needs of the food and drink industry. The flexible programme allows you to pick and mix training courses over several days in central Dublin.
The courses offered are:
- Food and drink labelling - covering Regulation EU No 1169/2011, this one-day course provides an in-depth consideration of EU food labelling rules. The course is designed for those who generate product labels, sign off art work or have managerial responsibility for these functions. The training will also benefit those new to food labelling who need a comprehensive understanding of how to generate compliant labels. Nutrition labelling will be covered in brief
- Food improvements agent package - covering Regulations EC No 1333/2008 and EC No1334/2008, this one-day course is a mixture of lectures and practicals aimed at professionals with responsibility for technical aspects of product development and maintenance and also those who are involved in the marketing of pre-packed foods containing additives and flavourings. Attendees will be able to apply the knowledge gained from this course to their work environment, ensuring compliance with the FIAP
- Nutrition labelling, and nutrition and health claims - the one-day course covers Regulation EC No 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims and detailed aspects of Regulation EU No 1169/2011 relevant to nutrition labelling. The course is designed for those that are responsible for generating accurate and compliant nutritional product information. The course also considers website and TV nutrition and health claims advertising
You can attend one, two or three of the courses over three days. More than one course will run on each day to suit your availability.
Key benefits of attending
The programme is ideal for food businesses that need technical staff to be up to date on aspects of labelling, nutrition and health claims, additive permissions and flavouring use.
- Provides training for all levels of technical staff
- Allow attendees to demonstrate compliance with legislative requirements of staff competency and industry standards, such as BRC
- Will be delivered by Campden BRI’s regulatory experts who will be available throughout to answer your questions
Who should attend?
These courses are suitable for technical staff responsible for artwork approval, new product development, raw material sign off, legal compliance of food, labels and marketing materials, quality system audits, technical innovation and technical customer support.
Event director: Karen Bird
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD) tool click here for further details