Member funded research projects: safety
- Effective control of viruses in the food manufacturing industry (New for 2019)
- Cleaning and disinfection of food factories: a revised practical guide (New for 2019)
- Next generation methods for microbiological and chemical food safety
- Rapid methods for hygiene determination
- Food safety and traceability using protein profiling
- Hygienic design: retrospective modification of existing plant
- Risk reduction strategies for chemical contaminants in primary production
- Ensuring the chemical safety of food and drink using non–targeted screening methods
Video: Challenge testing
A challenge test is the deliberate addition of specific microorganisms to monitor their growth in a product.
High Pressure Processing of Innocent vegetable
Investigating how HPP could improve safety.
Quality and safety management courses
Explore our full range of courses and seminars in quality and safety management.
Bubbles improve washing and cleaning
Incorporating air bubbles into water can significantly increase the removal of biofilm in washing, according to member funded research.
Podcast: knowledge and skills for safety assurance
HACCP is important for all involved in food and drink production.
MIG: Quality and food safety management
The effective management of quality is of vital concern to the food retailing and manufacturing industries.
Blog: meat testing – quality and safety
Testing of meat and meat products can be used to assess safety, performance and compliance.
Safety training courses
Are you getting the most from your Membership?
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079 Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207