Beer product development
From raw materials processing to package, the ability to define the process to achieve the market aim. We have a successful history of new product developments for clients. The combination of pilot plants, laboratory support and sensory evaluation makes Campden BRI a 'one-stop-shop' for new product development.
- The pilot maltings and brewery produce product to commercial standard and reproducible on
- It should be noted that these plants are designed for maximum process flexibility. We have successfully produced a range
of alcoholic and non–alcoholic beverages, including novel fermented "health products", and our short run
bottling services can provide test beers for retailers.
- Our world–class laboratory facilities and expertise support the development process by characterisation of the
products and comparing them with potential competitors in the market-place
- Sensory evaluation is a skilled process and our team will provide invaluable expert comment to the client as we work
together to optimise the product
- Sometimes the most efficient methods involve small-scale developments in the laboratory, such as for example brewing on the approximately one litre scale or trying a variety of different fermentative microbes to identify the most successful
- We can also help with beer brand development.
If you would like further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our switchboard on +44(0)1386 842000 and they will be happy to direct your call to the relevant person.
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods, specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number. The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207