Beer product development
From raw materials processing to package, the ability to define the process to achieve the market aim. We have a successful
history of new product developments for clients. The combination of pilot plants, laboratory support and sensory evaluation makes Campden BRI a
'one-stop-shop' for new product development.
- The pilot maltings and brewery produce product to commercial standard and reproducible on the full-scale.
- It should be noted that these plants are designed for maximum process flexibility. We have successfully produced a range of alcoholic and
non–alcoholic beverages, including novel fermented "health products", and our short run bottling services can provide test beers for
- Our world–class laboratory facilities and expertise support the development process by characterisation of the products and comparing them
with potential competitors in the market-place
- Sensory evaluation is a skilled process and our team will provide invaluable expert comment to the client as we work together to optimise the
- Sometimes the most efficient methods involve small-scale developments in the laboratory, such as for example brewing on the approximately
one litre scale or trying a variety of different fermentative microbes to identify the most successful
- We can also help with beer brand development.
Standard analyses and due diligence analyses for beer, malt and barley.
State of the art facilities for specialist analysis and testing.
Legal and product brand protection services.
Your partner in continuing improvement in sustainable practices.
Malting and brewing pilot plant and process teams.
Full range of product development specifically for beer.
Brewing yeast management and microbiology services.
Specialist panels and independent objective assessment.
Submit a sample
For guidance on how and where to send samples, please see our sample guidance page
Brewing training courses
Explore our brewing related courses including; Brewing – an introduction and HACCP for craft brewers
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard
ISO17025:2017 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods,
specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number.
The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules
are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207