Carbon and environmental footprint
With environmental issues climbing up the agenda and increasing pressure from the public and the government, organisations are forced to measure and manage their operations' impact on the environment. The task of collecting, standardising and analysing the environmental impact data across multiple sites can be difficult.Campden BRI offers assistance with your organisation's carbon and environmental footprinting.
- provide advice and support in collecting the required information across your operations including energy use, water use and waste generation
- standardise the data to make it comparable across all facilities
- validate the data eliminating possible errors in data collection and
- apply appropriate conversion factors to calculate your company's carbon footprint
We will also support you in the data analysis, identifying the most intensive areas of your operations, and help you with emissions and resource use reduction strategies.
Measuring your environmental impact is the first step to managing your resource use and identifying areas for reduction.
The benefits include:
- Understanding your organisations' material impacts
- Identifying which facilities perform better than others; internal benchmarking
- Making informed decisions about which reduction strategies to prioritise
- Being able to track your reduction progress
- Being able to report your organisations environmental footprint in your company's public communications
- Provide environmental information to your potential clients in tendering process and be able to prove that efforts are made to reduce your company's and your products' environmental impact
If you would like further information or prices please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our switchboard on +44(0)1386 842000 and they will be happy to direct your call to the relevant person.
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard
ISO17025:2017 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods,
specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number.
The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules
are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207