Water Saver Tool
KWA Business Consultants have developed a self-assessment benchmarking tool for water use. This is being marketed by Campden BRI.
It helps you to establish a standardized water balance on a process-unit level and compares your performance on water use to best in class values for the brewing industry. It will assist you to find hotspots in your brewery where you can save water and costs.
The key benefits are:
- it is based on Campden BRI and KWA's extensive experience of benchmarking water use in breweries
- it is a self assessment tool and is developed in easily accessible MS Excel software
The main features of Water Saver
- You will receive a copy of the Water Saver software to be used by your brewery only.
- You enter data for water use. This can be existing data, data from an internal water metering projects or estimated data (although this is less precise). If data on water use is readily available then it will take just a few hours to fill in the form.
- Water Saver immediately shows your water balance on a process-unit level so that you can see how much is used in each operation.
- The completed software is returned to KWA and your data is compared with best-in-class values (calculated from the data of several anonymous breweries, existing KWA / Campden BRI expertise and literature values).
- KWA sends you a report to compare your performance with best-in-class values for the brewing industry. This will give the gap analysis and indicate your water saving potential.
- You can then use this to make decisions on water saving projects in your brewery.
If you would like further information or prices please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our switchboard on +44(0)1386 842000 and they will be happy to direct your call to the relevant person.
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard
ISO17025:2017 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods,
specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number.
The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules
are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207