FSPCA preventive controls for human food
|25-27 February 2020|
|6-8 October 2020|
Members £900 + VAT
Non–members £1165 + VAT
Benefits of attending
Companies who export directly or indirectly to the United States are required to comply with the requirements of the Food Safety Modernisation Act.
The Code of Federal Regulation Rule 117 of this regulation requires that certain activities must be completed by a “preventive controls qualified individual”. This course, developed by Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA); successfully completing this course meets the requirements to become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI). The course is a mix of tutor presentations and class room activities.
Training Course content
On successful completion of the course participants will be able to:
Develop and implement a Food Safety plan
• Conduct hazard analysis and identify appropriate preventive controls
• Discuss Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Prerequisite programmes
• Define process preventive control including parameters, monitoring, corrections and corrective actions
• Define requirements for allergen, sanitation and supply chain preventive controls
• Discuss the requirements for validation and verification and record keeping requirements
• Develop a recall plan
To successfully complete the two and a half days course, participants must be present for the entire delivery and actively participate in the exercises as designed.
The course is delivered by Lead Instructors for the FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food.
Delegate feedback (October 2019)
- It gives an understanding on how to tie EU& USA systems together to ensure an audit runs smoothly
Andrew Collins – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org