Global regulatory support
Global Regulatory Support – UK, EU and International The structure of food and drink legislation varies significantly
around the world – Our experienced team of regulatory experts can help you ensure that your products are compliant with the legislative
requirements of your target market.
We offer a valuable, extensive and authoritative information and advisory service to help clients stay compliant with
food regulations in more than 80 countries. Our services include:
- Artwork and label review which helps you identify areas of non-compliance or mandatory and voluntary indications;
- Regulatory translations which help you convert your labeling information to the legal language(s) of your destination market;
- Nutrition information table generation which includes converting a US label into a UK compliant format and vice versa;
- Formulation checks to help you ensure the ingredients in your product are permitted and within the legal limits.
- An extensive training programme (in person and online), which includes topics such as introduction to food law, food and drink labelling,
food additives and flavorings, nutrition, and health claims, as well as weights and measures.
- And sector specific expertise for alcohol, allergens, additives, and food supplements.
Ensure your products are compliant with the legislative requirements of the country or region to which you are exporting.
View countries covered.
We answer ad hoc questions, we also offer a service to evaluate your food labels compliance.
Whatever your questions about UK or EU legislation, we will be able to help you.
Our food legislation training courses cover topics such as food law, food and drink labelling, nutrition and health claims, USA food and
drink labelling, and weights and measures.
An interactive list of legislation relevant to food and drink businesses selling in the United Kingdom and at harmonised EU level.
A benefit of your membership, this is a fortnightly bulletin providing prompt and succinct news of developments in UK and EU food law.
Ensuring that products meet local and emerging regulatory requirements can be a challenging task. This presentation takes you through UK and
EU regulations updates and requirements.
Labelling and legislation training courses
Explore our labelling and legislation related courses including; An introduction to food law and Food and drink labelling
Are you getting the most from your Membership?
Watch our membership FAQ videos and find out more about Member Service Account spending, Member Interest Groups, help and advice
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard
ISO17025:2017 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods,
specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number.
The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules
are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207