You could be part of innovation and research, that shapes the food and drinks industry through analytical chemistry,
microbiology, and technology.
We harness and encourage new talent into our business. If you’re an engaged and passionate future scientist, who is
eager to start your ‘Campden BRI Journey’ in September ’23, then we want to hear from you!
Your future with us
We offer a flexible graduate programme that supports you and allows you to gain experience, brilliant insight, variety and knowledge:
- Analytical chemistry, microbiology or food science/technology focus
- Dedicated senior mentor to guide and support you
- Training placements within your scientific area and across the business
- On the job learning in ISO and UKAS accredited laboratories
- Technical Talent Academy ensuring you cover all relevant training modules
- The opportunity to work on a project as the 2023 Graduate Programme Team
We also offer a great grounding in the overall business with short secondments to operating units and commercial
areas, to ensure you get the widest experience and insight possible.
Are you ready to start your Campden BRI journey?
If you are a dedicated graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or
Food Science/Technology, with experience of using your initiative and the ability to take responsibility (evidenced by volunteering,
extracurricular activities, work), we would love to hear from you.
You would be based full-time at our Chipping Campden (Gloucestershire) campus situated in the beautiful rural
Cotswolds. Public transport is limited, so a driving licence and vehicle are essential. The site is within driving distance of several towns,
including Stratford-upon-Avon, Cheltenham and Evesham.
Closing date: 31 January 2023
Apply for a graduate programme