Food cooking or reheating instructions
Food cooking or reheating instructions allow consumers to heat a pre-prepared food product so that it is both microbiologically safe and offers optimum sensory quality. Developing instructions that allow this is not straightforward. But Campden BRI has a wealth of experience and knowledge for both microwave and conventionally heated product that might be configured and packaged in many different ways. Amongst the equipment and services available are:
- Over 50 ovens with power ratings from 450 to 2000W
- Fibre optic thermometry for continuous temperature measurement
- Thermal imaging for locating hot and cold spots
- Off-site calibration service against IEC 60705:2015
- Commercial and domestic gas, electric and fan-assisted ovens
- Commercial and domestic gas and electric hobs and grills
- Deep-fat fryers and steamers
- Thermocouple temperature profiling
- Off-site calibration for ovens, grills and hobs
In addition, we offer consultancy and advice on packaging and on product
formulation and development.
If you would like further information or prices please email us at
email@example.com or call our switchboard on +44(0)1386 842000 and they will be happy to direct your call to the relevant person.
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard
ISO17025:2017 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods,
specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number.
The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules
are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207