If you’re looking for your perfect 2022 scientific degree apprenticeship then you’ve come to the right place.
We offer a range of degree apprenticeships across:
- Food Science/Technology
We support you to build your career and obtain a scientific degree. Did we also mention we pay your tuition fees?
We know how important it is to develop and grow your skills through ‘on the job’ experience and education.
- Work with expert scientists, who will guide and train you
- Enjoy a supportive and friendly work environment
- Earn a salary
- Your tuition fees are paid
- Develop your career through work experience while you learn
- Work on research and projects within the dynamic food and drink industry
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), company pension scheme, subsidised restaurant and many more
Are you ready to start your career in the food and drink industry?
- Be 18 or older on 1 September 2022
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to travel to Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire or Nutfield, Surrey daily
- Hold GCSE Maths plus English Grade 5 (or equivalent)
- Have studied a Science at A Level
- Hold at minimum BBB A Level predicted grades or have achieved a minimum of BBB A Level grades
Apply for a degree apprenticeship