Cake – practical skills
Benefits of attending
The Practical cake skills course will provide delegates with an understanding of how batter is processed. With a heavy emphasis on practicals, the course concludes with an evaluation and discussion session at the end of the day. Delegates will be provided with course notes which will be a handy source of information when implementing the learning outcomes in their workplace.
Products covered will be tailored to suit the delegates attending, for example high/low ratio, sponge, muffins
Typical attendees - ideal for newcomers to the industry; operatives; technicians; team leaders; and shift managers.
- Different regimes of mixing will be covered from planetary mixing, food processor and continuous aeration and different formats of product.
- Fault diagnosis in cake products.
To provide an understanding of the basic ingredients and processes involved in cake making.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:-
• Identify the problems involved with cake batter processing.
• Gain practical experience of batter production.
• Apply technical skills learnt on the course into their own working environment and job role
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org