Cake - Practical Skills
This course can be run as a tailored option for those who have a number of staff who would benefit from the training or if you would like to register your own interest to attend this course on the next available date please complete the enquiry form
Benefits of attending
The Practical cake skills course will provide delegates with an understanding of how batter is processed. With a heavy emphasis on practicals, the course concludes with an evaluation and discussion session at the end of the day. Delegates will be provided with course notes which will be a handy source of information when implementing the learning outcomes in their workplace.
Products covered will be tailored to suit the delegates attending, for example high/low ratio, sponge, muffins
Typical attendees - Ideal for newcomers to the industry; Operatives; Technicians; Team Leaders; and Shift managers.
- Different regimes of mixing will be covered from planetary mixing, food processor and continuous aeration and different formats of product.
- Fault diagnosis in cake products.
To provide an understanding of the basic ingredients and processes involved in cake making.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:-
• Identify the problems involved with cake batter processing.
• Gain practical experience of batter production.
• Apply technical skills learnt on the course into their own working environment and job role
Andrew Hughes – Event Director
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org