Bread - practical skills
This course can be run as a tailored option for those who have a number of staff who would benefit from the training or if you would like to register your own interest to attend this course on the next available date please complete the enquiry form
Benefits of attending
The Practical bread skills course will provide delegates with an understanding of how dough is processed. With a heavy emphasis on practicals, the course concludes with an evaluation and discussion session at the end of the day. Delegates will be provided with course notes which will be a handy source of information when implementing the learning outcomes in their workplace.
Products covered will be tailored to suit the delegates attending, for example retail bread, sandwich bread, morning goods.
Typical Attendees - Ideal for newcomers to the industry; Operatives; Technicians; Team Leaders; and Shift managers.
Training Course content
- Different regimes of mixing will be covered from hand mixing, spiral and high speed and different formats of product.
- Fault diagnosis in bakery products.
To provide an understanding of the basic ingredients and processes involved in bread making.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:-
• Identify the problems involved with bread process.
• Gain practical experience of dough production.
• Apply technical skills learnt on the course into their own working environment and job role.
Kate Woods – Event Director
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org