Beverage development & manufacture
This course is available as a tailored option for those who have a number of staff who would benefit from the training. If you would like more information please complete the enquiry form
Benefits of attending
Campden BRI’s tailored beverage training course offers individuals the opportunity to gain knowledge on the key considerations around the development and production of beverages. During this course delegates will be introduced to a wide range of technical and scientific considerations including; microbiological considerations, the use of various ingredients (e.g. sugar/sugar reduction options, acidity regulators, colours and flavours), pasteurisation, packaging, legislation, and good manufacturing practices. The course will allow individuals to develop their knowledge of the basic principles of beverages. Typical attendee’s are suppliers to beverage industry and those new to the beverage industry developing drinks.
As a tailored course it is possible to pick and choose from a range of the above topics. The course would typically be between 1 and 2 days and can be held at client's venue or at Campden BRI - Chipping Campden site.
This course will provide basic knowledge of the key considerations around the development and production of beverages.
• To provide an introduction to beverage development and manufacture
• To demonstrate practical examples from the beverage industry
• To share Campden BRI's experiences on the development and manufacture of beverages
Depending on the sessions selected at the end of the course delegates will be able to:-
• Understand the key considerations needed when developing a beverage.
• Have a basic understanding of food law, hygiene procedures and HACCP, in relation to beverage manufacture
• Have an understanding of pasteurisation and different pasteurisation options for beverages.
• An awareness of different types of packaging and available testing methods
• Be able to undertake basic testing of beverages – pH, brix and Carbonation
• For courses held on site at Campden BRI, practical demonstration of carbonating and HTST pasteurisation can be included
Sarah Chapman – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org