Yeast management and brewery hygiene
This course is available as a tailored option for those who have a number of staff who would benefit from the training. If you would like more information please complete the enquiry form
Benefits of attending
This course provides excellent training in the techniques needed to maintain hygiene and to keep yeast in a healthy condition for those working in micro- and smaller sized breweries.
The course is interactive, and includes sessions on:
- Fermentation monitoring and yeast management
- Demonstration of measuring yeast viability
- Acid washing of yeast
- Cleaning workshop
- Demonstration of rapid monitoring systems (ATP bioluminescence)
- Viewing of contaminants under the microscope
- Tasting session on contaminated products
"This course focuses on how to manage microbes, both friend and foe, by the application of simple procedures."
For further information, to check availability or to enquire about further options such as delivery of the course via webex please contact us on +44 (0)1737 824244 or e-mail: email@example.com