- Click this button to add a course to your shopping basket, clicking it again will add a second place on the same course.
- You can adjust the number of places you need on the page, or you can remove a course from your basket.
- Once you have all the courses you want use the page to tell us the details we need to complete your booking. You will be able to select your payment method here.
- When all the details are correct click on the at the bottom of the page and you will be taken to a summary page for final checking.
- If you have opted to pay by invoice this will be the final step, once you confirm the system will send your booking request to us and a copy to you.
- If you have opted to pay by credit or debit card the confirmation will be take you to PayPal where
you can either enter your card details or use your PayPal account to complete the payment.
You do not need to create a PayPal account if you don't have one.
- When your payment is complete you will be returned to our system and your booking request will be sent to us with a copy to you.
Two year free subscription to online CPD tool
An easy way of keeping a log of all your CPD activities
Every delegate that books a place on a Campden BRI public course, conference or seminar from June 1st 2014 will receive a free two year subscription to MyCPD* - an online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) management system. Please select the MyCPD opt in box on your registration form.
MyCPD provides a highly personalised online facility to maintain details of your personal development plan (PDP), your planned development activities as well as records of your completed development, whether this is a formal training course or more informal, self-directed learning. Maintaining your CPD online allows you to access your records at any time, whether at work, home or when working remotely. MyCPD will help ensure you keep up-to-date with your record keeping, alerting you when you need to update your records following a learning activity. Maintaining your development records online saves you having to keep paper records of your learning activities - you can simply upload and store all of your course certificates and even your notes and links to online resources - keeping everything stored in one place, a particular benefit when being audited.
MyCPD has been developed by IFST (Institute of Food Science and Technology) and with MyCPD you can:
– access and maintain your personal development plan at any time
– track both completed and planned personal development activities
– receive alerts when you need to update your records following a learning activity
– upload and store all of your course certificates and notes
MyCPD is especially useful for food professionals needing to maintain their CPD as a requirement for their ongoing professional registration. For example:
– Chartered Scientist (CSci)
– Registered Scientist (RSci)
– Registered Science Technician (RSciTech)
– Register of Professional Food Auditors & Mentors (RPFAM)
Of course, we would also encourage all food professionals, and in particular Food Safety professionals#, to maintain a record of their CPD activities to keep their levels of professional competence current - whether through paper records or through MyCPD. Maintaining your records using IFST's MyCPD just makes the process that much easier.
# IFST will be shortly launching a new Register for Food Safety Professionals to recognise the importance of those working in food safety roles.
Further information on MyCPD can be found on: http://www.mycpd.ifst.org/login
*Terms and Conditions
– Free subscription to MyCPD is only available to individuals booking a place on a Campden BRI public
training course/conference/seminar advertised on our website scheduled to run on or after 1st June
– The free subscription is not available on any of Campden BRI's tailored training course or event bookings.
– A delegate registration form is required to be submitted to Campden BRI with the opt in to MyCPD section completed. The completed form will be processed by Campden BRI's Training Department before a user log in is generated.
– The 2 year subscription period will commence from the issue of the user log-in by IFST. By completing the delegate registration form and the opting in section to the MyCPD subscription, the delegate is agreeing to transfer of their personal data to IFST to enable the set up of MyCPD account.