Factory inspections – technical issues
Watch a tutor talk about the course
Benefits of attending
The course builds on existing inspection and auditing skills. Delegates will acquire a comprehensive introduction to the relevant technical issues that need to be considered when conducting planned factory/supplier inspections. As many of the tutors carry out both research and practical factory work, attending this course provides an opportunity to receive the current thinking on the topics covered.
Delegates will be introduced to the wide range of technical points that should be considered when inspecting a food factory. Campden BRI has extensive experience in conducting such inspections and is therefore in an ideal position to pass on practical knowledge and advice.
Training Course content
- Inspection/audit skills
- Preparation for inspections - sources of information; legislation; codes of practice
- Establishment - location; layout; storage facilities; structure and fittings; services
- Equipment - design; instrumentation; calibration
- Hygiene - current best practice in cleaning; high care/high risk operation; personnel hygiene; pest control
- Contamination - sources of microbial, chemical and physical contaminants; foreign body prevention and detection
- Case study exercise - practical inspection of operations in our food process hall
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com