Factory inspections - technical issues
2019 Course dates will be released in September 2018.
This course can be run as a tailored option for those who have a number of staff who would benefit from the training or if you would like to register your own interest to attend this course on the next available date please complete the enquiry form
Watch a tutor talk about the course
Benefits of attending
The course builds on existing inspection and auditing skills. Delegates will acquire a comprehensive introduction to the relevant technical issues that need to be considered when conducting planned factory/supplier inspections. As many of the tutors carry out both research and practical factory work, attending this course provides an opportunity to receive the current thinking on the topics covered.
- Inspection/audit skills
- Preparation for inspections - sources of information; legislation; codes of practice
- Establishment - location; layout; storage facilities; structure and fittings; services
- Equipment - design; instrumentation; calibration
- Hygiene - current best practice in cleaning; high care/high risk operation; personnel hygiene; pest control
- Contamination - sources of microbial, chemical and physical contaminants; foreign body prevention and detection
- Case study exercise - practical inspection of operations in our Food Process Hall
"Delegates will be introduced to the wide range of technical points that should be considered when inspecting a food factory. Campden BRI has extensive experience in conducting such inspections and is therefore in an ideal position to pass on practical knowledge and advice"
Richard Leathers – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com