High pressure processing, live online tutor-led training course
This course can be run as a tailored option for those who have a number of staff who would benefit from the training or if you would like to register your own interest to attend this course on the next available date please complete the enquiry form
Benefits of attending
This live, interactive half day online course is designed to give those who are looking to utilise High Pressure Processing (HPP) or have the technology but need a greater understanding of the process for effective validation. Newer processing technologies such as HPP have different factors compared to more traditional heat processing which need to be considered when designing food products for the process and validating the effectiveness of the technology. This course will provide an introduction to the basics of the technology and factors to consider about the process, packaging and the product which would help with designing new products and validating the technology. Typical attendees could be Technologists, Engineers, Managers in Technical, Buyers of these process products or those working in NPD.
The course is delivered through a blend of tutor presentations, short videos and a breakout exercise where participants will explore all the critical factors to consider when validating the technology.
The course will be delivered live online over the course of a morning, participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
Courses are limited to 10 people to ensure an interactive and engaging course for all participants.
Training Course content
- Overview of the use and application of HPP technology
- Packaging considerations
- Product considerations
- HPP validation considerations
- To provide a broad introduction to High Pressure Processing, principals of the technology and commercial applications
- To inform on how product and process parameters may impact process lethality
- To demonstrate ways the process can impact on different products and packaging
- To provide guidance on factors to consider for validating the technology
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Have an understanding on the operation and the range of products that can be processed with HPP
- Become aware of the factors to consider when developing products for HPP
- Understand the suitability of different packaging formats
- Understand the factors to evaluate for an effective validation
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com