Principles of baking
This course can be run as a tailored option for those who have a number of staff who would benefit from the training or if you would like to register your own interest to attend this course on the next available date please complete the enquiry form
Benefits of attending
You will gain skills and knowledge that you can apply in your workplace. The content is suited to those new to the food industry or in need of refresher training.
Typical attendees usually include those new to the food industry such as food technologists, technical managers and technical assistants, quality assurance supervisors and factory managers responsible for the quality baked goods. It is also suitable for anyone involved in the marketing, sales or administration of products within a food manufacturing business.
• To provide an introduction to the production of baked goods in the four module areas
• To demonstrate the technical skills needed to apply the theory in a practical environment
• To share Campden BRI's experience of bakery and to encourage debate around the topics discussed through delegate participation
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Identify the critical factors involved with the recipe design and manufacture of products
• Gain practical experience in the basic production in some of the products
• Apply the theory and technical skills learnt on the course in their own practical working environment and job role
When you add this course to your basket the price will be calculated as if you wish to attend all four days. You will be asked to select which modules each delegate will attend when you check out, the prices will be adjusted accordingly.
Days Member / Non-member
One day £545 / £710
Two days £1060 / £1380
Three days £1580 / £2050
Four days £1795 / £2335
Andrew Hughes – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com