Principles of baking
Benefits of attending
You will gain skills and knowledge that you can apply in your workplace. The content is suited to those new to the food industry or in need of refresher training.
Typical attendees usually include those new to the food industry such as food technologists, technical managers and technical assistants, quality assurance supervisors and factory managers responsible for the quality baked goods. It is also suitable for anyone involved in the marketing, sales or administration of products within a food manufacturing business.
Training Course content
Each module provides you with technical, scientific and practical training, covering the basic principles of product type, ingredients, recipes and manufacturing processes, as well as product quality and its measurement. The course is structured to provide a logical approach through the stages of developing and manufacturing baked goods.
Key topics include ingredients function, recipe, processes and quality.
- To provide an introduction to the production of baked goods in the four module areas (Bread, Cake, Biscuit & Pastry)
- To demonstrate the technical skills needed to apply the theory in a practical environment
- To share Campden BRI's experience of bakery and to encourage debate around the topics discussed through delegate participation
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the critical factors involved with the recipe design and manufacture of products
- Gain practical experience in the basic production in some of the products
- Apply the theory and technical skills learnt on the course in their own practical working environment and job role
When you add this course to your basket the price will be calculated as if you wish to attend all four days. You will be asked to select which modules each delegate will attend when you check out, the prices will be adjusted accordingly.
Days Member / Non-member
One day £550 / £715
Two days £1065 / £1385
Three days £1580 / £2055
Four days £1799 / £2340
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com