Documentation and design of quality systems
2019 Course dates will be released in September 2018.
This course can be run as a tailored option for those who have a number of staff who would benefit from the training or if you would like to register your own interest to attend this course on the next available date please complete the enquiry form
Watch a tutor talk about the course
Benefits of attending
Documented quality systems are acknowledged as a key factor contributing to improved profitability and efficiency through product reliability. Advice about the development and implementation of documented quality systems will be given, including issues such as:
- What should be covered and in what detail
- What is the most appropriate structure for the system
- What needs to be done to satisfy external certification bodies
- How to create an effective system which people will use
On completion of this one day course, delegates should have a better understanding of the subject and be able to construct a documented system which can be submitted for external certification. A documented system of this type will also contribute to a 'due diligence' defence if one is required.
- The documentation requirements of BRC, HACCP, ISO 9001 and ISO 22000
- Quality manuals - the main elements as applied to the food industry
- Procedures and work instructions - planning, development and writing
- Quality plans, specifications, quality records and document control
- Practical exercises of document and procedure preparation
"Appropriate documentation is one of the key elements of a quality management system. Delegates will be encouraged to analyse the value of good documentation, plan how to improve their own and, where possible, simplify the paperwork. Throughout the course, where appropriate, references will be made to the document requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 22000 BRC and HACCP"
Richard Leathers – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com