Benefits of attending
By the end of this intensive 2 day course you will understand the basic controlling factors in sourdough production, understand the differences between the 3 classifications of sourdough type, have made bread using each of the 3 types of sourdough and be able to apply the information and practical knowledge when back in the work place.
The course is suitable for all in the bread supply chain, from craft and plant bakers to production supervisors, managers, quality control, technical functions and NPD.
Training Course content
- Understanding the influence of raw material & process
- Classification of sourdough types and key differences
- Practical: Starting, keeping and feeding a "from scratch" sourdough
- Practical: making Type III sour dough breads
- Understanding and controlling Type I & Type II sourdoughs
- Practical: making Type I sour dough breads
- Practical: making Type II sour dough breads
- Review & Testing understanding
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org