Malting and speciality malts – an introduction
Benefits of attending
The course is designed for intermediate and practicing brewers and maltsters who are involved with raw material purchasing, product and quality evaluation and NPD. The course will enable attendees to design malt specifications in order to fine tune colour and flavour in new products.
The topics covered in this one day course include:
- A review of malt styles
- New malt products on the market
- Impact of malt specifications on the product
- Malt tasting - practical session
- Evaluating the influence of malt on beer flavour - tasting session
- New product development
- Designing brewing recipes
- Challenge - delegates will be asked to create a malt specification for a new beer!
This course is also available in house, for companies who have larger numbers of staff who require this training.
"Do you need to know how to choose a malt specification to achieve certain brand qualities? If so, then this course is designed for you!"
For further information, to check availability or to enquire about further options such as delivery of the course via webex please contact us on +44 (0)1737 824244 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org