TACCP/VACCP (food defence and food fraud) – foundation live online tutor-led training course
Benefits of attending
A core element of the defence of food is a systematic evaluation of vulnerable elements of the supply chain carried out by an experienced and trusted team. This has more emphasis in BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety issue 8 (August 2018 onwards). One of the tools for performing this evaluation has been called Threat Assessment and Critical Control Point (TACCP). This reflects established procedures for risk management and is likely that organisations will increasingly incorporate it into crisis and / or business continuity management frameworks.
Roles that would benefit from attending the training are Technical staff from within organisations, but also staff from manufacturing, purchasing and those responsible for site security, HR and IT who would form an integral part of the TACCP team.
This live, interactive online course will be delivered over the course of one day, participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
Insight and ability to identify and address threats that are identified by the assessment process, and to close any gaps in the organisations due diligence defence.
- To provide an introduction to TACCP, PAS96, BRCGS v8, Food Fraud and Food Defense
- To introduce tools to help conduct TACCP studies
- To share experiences and encourage debate around the topics discussed through delegate participation
- To understand the concept of Threat Assessment
- Describe the background and requirements of Vulnerability Assessments
- Be able to categorise threats and analyse elements of a TACCP study
- Contributes towards delegates continuing professional development
Delegate Feedback (June, July, Oct and Dec 2020):
- Tutor was very good, knowledge very good, the presentation flowed very well and worked examples relevant and thought provoking.
- Well balanced course, I learned a lot not only about TACCP/VACCP but also how to keep in touch with an online audience.
- Tutor has clear experience in food industy and relevant standards, utilised this to effectively deliver the course.
- Can't believe how well this worked online, didn't expect breakout rooms etc, very good.
- Well timed, nice mix of breakout groups and interaction so not just 'talked too'. Practical and interesting session.
- Great engagment and presentating. A lot of new information which will be highly beneficial.
- Really successful, I felt very engaged even though we were remote learning! Really liked the break out rooms.
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org