Benefits of attending
This course is designed for the wine professional. It would be very helpful if the delegate has already attended the introductory course as some basic knowledge of wine faults and chemistry will be assumed.
- A brief resume of basics such that more advanced chemistry and wine assessment can be discussed
- The full range of halo and bromoanisole taints - detection, tasting, formation and prevention
- The phenols - origin, prevention, detection plus limited tasting
- Brettanomyces - options for identification and tasting plus related chemistry
- Mousiness - what it is, detection, tasting and mode of formation
- Wine treatment and the filtration conundrum - extensive tasting and discussion
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104
or at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 secure workplace
We continue to offer a range of training options so that you can continue to learn and develop.
Online courses – We are delivering tutor-led training courses online. Find out more.
Face-to-face training – Our on-site events follow strict social
distancing and safety measures. View programme.
Book with confidence – We will not charge transfer fees if you need to move your booking to another course
date or alternative course/event due to Covid-19.
Tailored training – We also provide tailored training for your teams
online or face to face.
If you have any queries, email email@example.com or call
BRI COVID-19 secure workplace video was filmed
strict COVID-19 safety
At the time of filming it was not mandatory to wear face masks on our sites. Now we ask that all staff and visitors to our sites wear face masks. Thank you.
Please view our training and development programmes listed below, and book with confidence.