Thermal processing conference
Conference: Thursday 7 - Friday 8 June 2018
Campden BRI, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6LD, UK
Members of Campden BRI: £550 + VAT
Non–members: £650 + VAT
Group discounts available on request. Contact Sian Twinning
The conference will focus on the latest academic, industrial and regulatory aspects of producing commercial heat preserved foods. There will be presentations on several topical aspects, including governing the safety and quality of thermal processed foods.
Technical sessions divided into the following themes:-
- Secrets of successful thermal processing
- International research activities
- What’s next for thermal processing?
Key benefits of attending
- Understand future challenges in the sector
- Keep up to date with upcoming regulatory and compliance requirements
- Hear about new and emerging process improvement and optimisation tools for thermal processing
- Learn about new validation methods for difficult processes
Who should attend?
Technical managers and directors, food manufacturers, retailers, regulatory professionals and thermal process authorities.
Event director: Andrew Bosman
Please note that copies of the presentations will not be available on the day but will be emailed within a few days of the event as an electronic download in PDF format.
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD)tool click here for further details