FSSC 22000 Auditor/Lead Auditor Course
|Full||3-7 April 2017|
|3-7 July 2017|
|18-22 September 2017|
|9-13 October 2017|
|13-17 November 2017|
Members £2225 + VAT
Non–members £2895 + VAT
The cost includes meals and four nights' accommodation
Listen to a tutor talk about the course
Update your browser or Flash plugin
Benefits of attending
If you work in the food and drink manufacturing sector, either as an employee of a food and drink manufacturer or for an auditing body, such as a certification body or regulatory authority, and you need to learn about the FSSC 22000 certification scheme and associated food safety management system requirements
if you work in the food and drink manufacturing sector and wish to develop your knowledge of ISO 22000 and ISO 22002-1 (PAS 220). ISO 22000 covers requirements for a food safety management system for any organisation in the food chain. ISO 22002-1, previously known as PAS 220, covers prerequisite programmes on food safety in the food and drink manufacturing sector.
You wish to acquire a qualification recognised globally by FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification 22000).
- The purpose of a food safety management system
- The principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards, including the significance of these for FSSC 22000 auditors.
- The purpose, content and interrelationship of the following management system standards: ISO 22000 and PAS 220/ISO 22002-1.
- How to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 and PAS 220/ISO 22002-1 and their application during an audit of an organisation's food safety management system.
- How to undertake the role of an auditor, to plan, conduct and report an audit of a food safety management system.
There is an optional exam which is intended for delegates who intend to work as a (Lead) Auditor for a Certification Body to test their knowledge and understanding of the FSSC22000 scheme. The exam is optional and WILL NOT form part of the required overall assessment or pass/fail criteria of the course, it is an additional, FSSC recognised option. Exam date will be scheduled for a few weeks after the course.
"The course itself is both tasking and challenging throughout and is delivered skilfully and knowledgeably, it’s by far the most rewarding course in terms of learning I’ve been on in my 25 years or so in the food industry. The camaraderie that is developed during the course also needs a mention too…as you do feel a sense of achievement as a group" - Wayne Turner 2 Sisters Food Group (attended tailored course in October 2016)
Richard Leathers – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
You will be required to obtain a copy of BS EN ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management Systems – Requirements for any organisation in the food chain and ISO/TS 22002-1:2009, obtainable from:
The Stationery Office (TSO)
Tel: +44(0)333 200 2425
Tel: +44 (0) 345 086 9001
For further information or to check availability contact the Training Department on +44 (0)1386 842104 or