Major food microbiology pathogens – live online tutor-led training course
Benefits of attending
This online course is aimed at senior microbiologists and experienced laboratory personnel who wish to enhance their knowledge of the four major food microbiology pathogens.
Delegates will gain comprehensive knowledge of each pathogen through a series of presentations covering the latest information available. The lectures will be underpinned by pre-recorded practical demonstrations on the appropriate methods.
The course is delivered live online over the course of one day.
Training Course content
- E coli STEC
- Deliver the latest information on established pathogens
- Demonstrate methods showing how each pathogen should look on a range of selective media
- Outline ‘hints & tips’ regarding methodology to improve testing outcomes
- Gain knowledge of appropriate methods and how to interpret the results.
- Learning and understanding the different options available for confirmation testing.
- Feel more informed regarding characteristics, epidemiology and tracking sources of contamination.
- Incorporate this knowledge into internal training of other laboratory staff.
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com