Documentation & Design, live online tutor-led training course
Watch a tutor talk about the course
Benefits of attending
Documented quality systems are acknowledged as a key factor contributing to improved profitability and efficiency through product reliability. Advice about the development and implementation of documented quality systems will be given, including issues such as:
- What should be covered and in what detail
- What is the most appropriate structure for the system
- What needs to be done to satisfy external certification bodies
- How to create an effective system which people will use
On completion of this half day online course, delegates should have a better understanding of the subject and be able to construct a documented system which can be submitted for external certification. A documented system of this type will also contribute to a 'due diligence' defence if one is required.
Aimed at Quality Managers, Technical Managers or Operational Staff.
The course will be delivered live online over the course of one morning (0900 - 1300 hours), participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
Training Course content
- The documentation requirements of BRC, HACCP, ISO 9001 and ISO 22000
- Quality manuals - the main elements as applied to the food industry
- Procedures and work instructions - planning, development and writing
- Quality plans, specifications, quality records and document control
- Practical exercises of document and procedure preparation
- Understand what Codex, customers and commercial standards are looking for when it comes to Food Safety Management Documentation
- How to implement good document control and management
- The importance of verifying your records and documents to ensure they are being followed and are kept up to date and accurate.
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org