Root Cause Analysis
|7 September 2017|
Members £475 + VAT
Non–members £615 + VAT
Benefits of attending
This highly interactive course covers the background and definitions of Root Cause Analysis (RCA). Issue 7 of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety identifies the significance and importance of RCA and the requirements of the standards and legislation are explored.
Key clauses of this updated standard require effective Root Cause Analysis to be documented and carried out. Root Cause Analysis focuses on uncovering the true causes of problems rather than the symptoms.
This one day course would benefit an individual or group members from an organisation, right across the entire range of roles from Technical to Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics and Management.
If you have a small team that would benefit from the training, we are able to offer a discounted rate for group bookings of 3 or more delegates for this course - please contact the training team for more information. Alternatively the course can be delivered at a client's site for larger groups.
Training Course content
- A participative case study helps to explain the problem solving process as well as the identification and use of various RCA tools.
- Methods of Root Cause Analysis such as Brainstorming, Ishikawa, Mind maps and 5 Whys are looked at, as are effective brainstorming techniques.
- Delegates will learn about the key stags of problem solving, and the human factors that impact on RCA.
- Team selection and attributes of the RCA team will then enable attendees to better manage and understand their own organisations RCA system.
- The implementation of effective techniques as part of an organisations continual improvement loop and corrective actions are also highlighted.
Richard Leathers – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com