Supplier quality assurance – foundation
Watch a tutor talk about the course
Benefits of attending
Delegates will be introduced to the SQA mechanisms available to meet recognised requirements and establish a reliable supplier base.
Delegates will acquire knowledge and skills of audit regimes and protocols relevant to supplier assurance. The practical problems associated with supplier assurance will be discussed and relevant solutions proposed. Guidance on the production of relevant documentation will be given. An introduction will be given to the emerging subject of TACCP, detailing how organisations can and must protect themselves from threats of contamination, adulteration and fraud.
Materials and services must be obtained in an efficient economic manner. They may represent up to 40% of operating costs. Disruption to material and service supply is costly. This course enables delegates to develop and administer supplier quality assurance and supplier audit regimes suitable for the company.
Training Course content
Supplier quality assurance (SQA)
- SQA implementation
- Introduction to SQA
- TACCP - Threat Assessment and Critical Control Point
- Supplier ratings systems
- The purpose of supplier auditing
- Audit principles and techniques - scope and criteria; planning and preparation; checklists; opening meetings; non-compliance notes; closing meetings
- Supplier audit reports and corrective actions
Case studies will be used to illustrate typical food and drink industry situations.
Delegate feedback (October 2019)
- Very effective tutor; engaging with us, making us think and taking us out of our comfort zones.
- Training was really good, in friendly atmosphere with lots of group exercises.
- Structured approach, good group exercises and case studies.
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com