Campden BRI has a great track record in the development of training programmes and academies (typically based on a blended learning approach) with key food manufacturing and food retailing businesses over the last 10 years. Increasingly we work more closely with Learning and Development and HR functions, as well as Technical Departments within our Members’ organisations, to help them to plan Technical Training programmes and provide learning opportunities for their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes.
There can be many aspects to Technical Training. It can include not only food safety, innovation and quality management, but also food hygiene and food manufacturing technologies, food legislation and labelling, through to consumer and sensory science and nutrition and health issues. With our wide breadth of understanding of the practical application of food science and technology, and our long established reputation of working successfully with food and drink companies large and small, Campden BRI is ideally equipped to help you to build your Technical Training plan through a Training Academy.
Setting up a Training Academy with Campden BRI offers some significant benefits to our Members:
- Help with writing your Training Needs Analysis for the various technical roles in your business
- An Account Manager who acts as the “go to” person at Campden BRI to progress all training requirements
- More detailed understanding of how our range of services can be translated into training solutions
- Access to subject matter experts when developing training solutions
- Access to Campden BRI Member Interest Groups meetings which are excellent for CPD
- Potential to create tailored training programmes with bespoke learning outcomes
- Achieve savings through our Training Rewards Scheme, based on the previous year’s training activity
We can support you in many ways including:
- By offering training courses – we can tailor courses to meet your needs too
- By providing technical content to feed into your e-learning platform
- By organising webinars to cover key/hot topics
- By providing administration support; we could run the programme and take care of the administration (e.g. registrations, certificates, exams, awards, course/event organisation, etc.)
- By providing best practice guidelines/technical manuals
- By providing technical experts at your suppliers briefing events
See our case studies
An initial meeting with the key technical training/L&D personnel to establish the scope of the training requirement and the learning outcomes being sought.
For further information please contactJo Rathkey