Microbiology measurement uncertainty: meeting the new requirements for ISO 19036
|20 June 2019|
Members £300 + VAT
Non–members £395 + VAT
Benefits of attending
This course provides practical guidance on how to apply the new requirements for ISO19036: Microbiology of the food chain – Estimation of measurement uncertainty for quantitative determinations
Campden BRI has been heavily involved with the development of this new standard and will structure the content on the requirements in the DIS (Draft International Standard) or FDIS if published, and any future changes.
We expect this standard to be required by accreditation bodies to fulfil ISO 17025:2015
Course attendees will receive an Excel workbook implementing all the calculations in the draft standard.
This course is designed for senior microbiologists, senior laboratory personnel, and technical managers wishing to under-pin and further their knowledge of measurement uncertainty.
Training Course content
• Why estimate Measurement Uncertainty?
• ISO 17025 requirements for Measurement Uncertainty
• Introduction to draft ISO 19036
• Practical approach to Measurement Uncertainty
• Reporting Measurement Uncertainty
• Introduction to the Campden Excel workbook
• ISO 17025 requirements for reporting Statements of Conformity, Decision Rules and consideration of Measurement Uncertainty
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
• Identify sources of uncertainty within the analytical procedure
• Generate and assemble the required data
• Carry out the calculations
• Correctly report results
Fiona Cawkell – Event Director
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org