Introduction to Food Law in Australia & New Zealand, live online tutor-led training course
Benefits of attending
This half day course provides an overview of food legislation in Australia and New Zealand, helping food business operators who want to export their products to Australia and New Zealand, understand how food and drink products are regulated and the essential top-line requirements of mandatory food and drink labelling for Australia and New Zealand.
The course will be delivered live online over the course of one morning (0900 - 1300 hours), participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
Training Course content
- Food competent authorities in Australia and New Zealand
- Introduction to Food Safety Standards in Australia and New Zealand
- General labelling & nutritional labelling regulations that covers food identification, statement of ingredients, measurement marking, date marking, direction for use, country of origin, warning statements, claims and nutrition information.
- Food additives, novel foods, irradiation of food, pesticides, and genetically modified organisms (GMO) regulations
- Dietary supplement regulations
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Be aware of the food legislation framework in Australia and New Zealand
- Be aware the labelling requirements in Australia and New Zealand
- Understand how food additives, pesticides, novel foods, irradiation of food, GMO, and dietary supplement are regulated.
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com