Benefits of attending
The course is designed to give participants a good introduction to the concept, principles and terminology of HACCP. We use a mix of tutor presentations and short exercises to meet this objective. The course is very suitable for non-core HACCP team members and staff needing an overview of HACCP. It is also very useful as a refresher for more experienced personnel. In addition, delegates have the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Level (2) qualification in HACCP (RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding HACCP).
The course will be delivered live online over the course of two mornings (0900 - 1300 hours), participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
A previous knowledge of basic food safety is desirable.
Training Course content
- Background to HACCP
- Introduction to Prerequisite Programme
- The Codex principles of HACCP – how to apply them
- HACCP benefits
At the end of the course, based upon a given scenario, delegates will be able to:
- Correctly explain the role of the prerequisite programmes in food safety management
- Draw an accurate process flow diagram
- List at least 3 chemical, physical and biological food safety hazards
- Apply elements of the Codex HACCP principles, including the preparatory stages.
- Optional Foundation Level (2) examination (RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding HACCP). Delegates will have the option to register for the online invigilated RSPH Level 2 exam on 20 May 2022 (exam can be sat anytime between 0900 - 1700 hours).
This course can be customised and is available in house
Event Director - Andrew Collins
HACCP intermediate, live online tutor-led training course (3 mornings)
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104
or at email@example.com
COVID-19 secure workplace
We continue to offer a range of training options so that you can continue to learn and develop.
Online courses – We are delivering tutor-led training courses online. Find out more.
Face-to-face training – Our on-site events follow strict social
distancing and safety measures. View programme.
Book with confidence – We will not charge transfer fees if you need to move your booking to another course
date or alternative course/event due to Covid-19.
Tailored training – We also provide tailored training for your teams
online or face to face.
If you have any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
BRI COVID-19 secure workplace video was filmed
strict COVID-19 safety
At the time of filming it was not mandatory to wear face masks on our sites. Now we ask that all staff and visitors to our sites wear face masks. Thank you.
Please view our training and development programmes listed below, and book with confidence.