Campden BRI Hungary - Modernisation of Food Processing through Digitisation and Industry 4.0 - Online Course
Online course: 3-4 December 2020; Face2face workshop (online): 10-11 December 2020
This blended online course will provide an introduction to Industry 4.0 and other digital solutions for food processing. You will discover the possibilities and limitations of digital solutions in food processing and understand the basics and trends of customer requirements in the food industry.
It will cover:
- an introduction to Industry 4.0 and digitisation
- why do we need to implement Industry 4.0 in food processing?
- introduction to the operation, needs of the food processing industry
- management process of developing new products and processes
- industry 4.0 and digital techniques
- business applications, and
- group exercises in transdisciplinary teams on identification of needs and potential solutions
The course is ideal for food industry professionals who want to learn about new possibilities with digitisation and Industry 4.0, and digital solution providers who need to understand the specific problems, needs and requirements of the food processing sector.
This blended four-day course will include four e-learning modules (four hours each) and two days’ virtual face-to-face workshop in transdisciplinary teams with case studies and group exercises.