What’s hot in food microbiology? A unique opportunity to learn from experts in the food and drink industry about
the current and future microbiology issues, from both a proactive and reactive perspective, affecting the safe production of food.
With food poisoning and spoilage costing the food industry a considerable amount, this year our popular annual
conference addresses the practical considerations of food microbiology and safety using real-life scenarios. There will be opportunities
for discussion on a wide range of microbiological matters with news and updates on food production related topics.
Through presentations from industry and academic experts, the conference will cover:
- Salmonella – food safety handling practices
- Plant-based foods – safety challenges
- Public Health England – overview of outbreaks
- Listeria – control in the food environment
- Listeria – significance of the new species
- Biofilms – inactivation within food processing environments
- STEC in flour - current situation
- Less than thoroughly cooked (LTTC) burgers - control of cooking
Key benefits of attending
The event will put you ahead of the curve through endless cutting-edge content and with plenty of occasions to
pose questions to presenters.
You will also be invited to join our evening social event the day before the conference. It will give you the
opportunity to network with fellow industry professionals and our expert team. More details about the social event to follow.
Who should attend?
This is a must attend seminar for food and drinks microbiologists, technical managers, food manufacturers, quality
assurance staff, food safety managers and buyers.