Food Industry Intelligence Network (fiin)
fiin was established by industry technical leaders to share intelligence on food authenticity and traceability. Why not join?
fiin is an important industry network addressing an important industry issue. The 21 founding members include major retailers, manufacturers and food service companies. The network is currently chaired by Helen Sisson of Greencore and Paul Willgoss of Marks & Spencer.
The objectives of fiin are:
- To help ensure the integrity of food supply chains and protect the interests of the consumer.
- To address the recommendations from “The Elliott Report” for industry to establish a ‘safe haven’ to collect, collate, analyse and disseminate information and intelligence.
- To share intelligence with governmental bodies to better understand where risks may sit in the UK Food Industry from food fraud.
- To help divert, detect, deter and disrupt those activities and in doing so, further enhance the reputation of the UK Food Industr.
Campden BRI provide technical and administrative support to fiin by:
- curating a database for fiin to collect anonymised (via legal host) industry data on food authenticity testing.
- analysing the data and producing regular reports for the fiin members.
- managing the fiin membership and organising fiin events.
Read about fiin in our newsletter or press release. The membership of the network is growing. If you are interested in joining fiin, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org