Plant-based protein ingredients and foods seminar
Plant-based food and ingredients are growing market. There are several functional and nutritional challenges related to developing plant-based protein rich ingredients and/or products.
This seminar, 27 November, will focus on understanding the issues around developing plant-based food products and provide solutions to the challenges of using plant-based protein. Through presentations from industry and academia it will cover:
- The need for plant protein-based products
- Regulatory considerations
- How different plant-based protein ingredients can be used
- Current research on the nutrition and functionality of plant-based proteins
- Product manufacturing and supply chain
The seminar will provide the food manufacturing sector with a comprehensive review of how the technological and nutritional challenges associated with plant proteins have been addressed to deliver products acceptable to a wide audience. It is suitable for new product development managers, technologists, nutritionists and technical managers.
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com.