The power of sensory branding: Campden BRI Seminar
The senses work together to elicit memories and emotions which in turn builds strong relationships between the brand and the consumer. By incorporating the senses, sensory branding strengthens consumers' emotional engagement between a brand, product and packaging. This in turn reinforces consumers' loyalty towards a brand.
A Campden BRI seminar, 30 November, will focus on the integral aspects of sensory branding and adopting the process into organisations, including:
- Sensory semiotics: building brands with the senses, for the senses
- Evaluating the brand values through product experience
- Ensuring that the packaging remains aligned with the sensory signature and product experience
- Understanding how to promote the core sensory brand values through advertising campaigns
- Driving sensory branding through the business to create a sensory signature