Food safety management systems: Campden BRI Masterclass
Food safety management systems are undergoing a period of big change. A Campden BRI Masterclass, 26 October, will discuss the future of food safety systems and hear from food safety management system leaders, enabling attendees to obtain the latest information on the topic and discuss the future for food safety management.
Speakers include Sara Mortimore, recognised as one of world’s experts of food safety management, and Dr Robert Brackett, Vice President and Director of the Institute of Food Safety and Health (IFSH) at Illinois Institute of Technology.
Key areas that will be covered:
- Has HACCP had its day?
- What will be the impact of FSMA on standards and international legislation?
- Is it possible to integrate HACCP/TACCP/VACCP etc?
- What is the link between food safety management systems and the emerging area of food safety culture?
- What will food safety management systems look like in 10 years time?
- What are the barriers to implementing effective food safety management systems?
This seminar will benefit those involved in developing, implementing, reviewing and assessing food safety management systems.