Food safety management systems
Masterclass: Thursday 26 October 2017
Campden BRI, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6LD, UK
Members of Campden BRI: £325 + VAT
Non–members: £435 + VAT
Group discounts available on request. Contact Anna Lord
Food safety management systems are undergoing a period of big change, probably the most since the concept of HACCP was first publicised in 1971. This is a unique opportunity to listen to and discuss with the recognised experts in this field.
This masterclass will focus on the future for food safety management systems. The masterclass will offer attendees a chance to obtain the latest information on the topic and there will be opportunities to listen to food safety management system leaders and discuss the future for food safety management with them.
Key areas to be covered include:
- Has HACCP had its day?
- What will be the impact of FSMA on standards and international legislation?
- Is it possible to integrate HACCP/TACCP/VACCP etc?
- What is the linkage between food safety management systems and the emerging area of food safety culture.
- What will food safety management systems look like in 10 years time?
- What are the barriers to implementing effective food safety management systems?
Key benefits of attending
- Opportunity to listen to and discuss with food safety management system leaders.
- Look into the future and help to influence it.
- Obtain the latest information on the topic.
Who should attend?
Technical Directors/Managers, Quality Managers, food safety professionals, food safety auditors, enforcement officers, food safety consultants and trainers. Food manufacturers; retail and food service, government and local authorities. Those involved in developing, implementing, reviewing and assessing food safety management systems.
Sara Mortimore, recognized as one of worlds experts of food safety management. Dr Robert Brackett plays a vital role in the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance, developing the standardized training curriculum.
Event director: Robert Gaze
Please note that copies of the presentations will not be available on the day but will be emailed within a few days of the event as an electronic download in PDF format.
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD)tool click here for further details