Internal auditing – overview, live online tutor-led training course
Benefits of attending
This online interactive course is designed to give delegates an introduction to the performance of audits.
The course is primarily aimed at those who:
- Have no experience of auditing but are expected to perform internal audits following their training.
- Those who are not expected to perform audits but may be involved in the internal auditing process as an auditee.
This live, interactive online course will be delivered over the duration of one day, participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
Courses are limited to 10 people to ensure an interactive and engaging course for all participants.
Training Course content
- Introduction to Internal Auditing
- Requirements from Standards
- Types of Audits
- Individuals Responsibilities
- Schedules, Tracking and Checklists
- Soft Skills of the Auditor
- Conducting the Audit
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Corrective Actions and Audit Reporting
The course uses a combination of theory and interactive exercises specifically devised to provide delegates with the necessary skills to carry out effective internal audits.
Contributes towards delegates continuing professional development
Delegate feedback (September & November 2020):
- Really knowledgable, and exercises were really helpful in order to practice what we've learnt.
- Tutors were great because they were very enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
- Very successful - informative and answered all questions. Lots of excercises.
- Tutor was very good in her delivery!
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com