HACCP - refresher
|2 April 2019|
|21 November 2019|
Members £495 + VAT
Non–members £635 + VAT
Benefits of attending
Food operations need to ensure that their HACCP team members have the required knowledge and understanding of the HACCP principles. Refresher training in HACCP would help food operations demonstrate to external and third party auditors that the team's knowledge and understanding has been maintained.
This course is designed to give previously trained participants an update on developments in HACCP and to provide an opportunity to discuss issues regarding HACCP with an experienced HACCP specialist. To achieve this the course has a mix of tutor presentations and discussion sessions, exercises are included to promote participant involvement. The course is suitable for participants that have been previously trained at the Intermediate (Level 3) or Advanced (Level 4) levels.
- Updates - EU legal requirements
- Prerequisite programmes
- HACCP principles
- Sources of guidance
- New approaches to Principle 1
- Hazard analysis
- New approaches to Principle 6
- To provide an update on current approaches to HACCP
- To refresh understanding of the HACCP principles
- To provide the opportunity to discuss areas of concern with a HACCP specialist
At the end of the course, based upon a given scenario, delegates will be able to:
- Correctly explain the requirements for HACCP in current EU legislation
- Correctly explain the role of the prerequisite programmes in food safety management
- Correctly explain the Codex HACCP terminology
- Accurately explain the requirement for HACCP in a given industry standard
- Explain at least 1 change that has been made to the application of the Codex HACCP principles in recent years, based upon a given HACCP principle.
Campden BRI HACCP Level 4 delegate wins Hygeia HACCP Award 2018 for highest mark achieved.
Andrew Collins – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org