Introduction to Soft Drinks Development and Manufacture
2023 dates will be released in late October 2022.
Benefits of attending
Campden BRI’s Soft Drink Development and manufacture training course offers individuals the opportunity to gain knowledge on the key considerations around the development and small scale production of soft drinks. During this course delegates will be introduced to a wide range of technical and scientific areas including; microbiological considerations, the use of various ingredients (water, sweeteners, acidity regulators, juices, colours and flavouring), pasteurisation, packaging, and shelf life consideration. The course will allow individuals to develop their knowledge of the basic principles of beverages. Typical attendees are suppliers to beverage industry and those new to the beverage industry developing drinks.
Training Course content
This course will provide basic knowledge of the key considerations around the development and small scale production of beverages.
- To provide an introduction to beverage development and manufacture
- To demonstrate at a small scale carbonation and both in pack and continuous flow pasteurisation
- To share Campden BRI's experiences on the development and manufacture of beverage
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:-
- Understand the key considerations needed when developing a beverage.
- Gain knowledge on ingredients used in soft drinks
- Have an understanding of how a beverage is mixed, carbonated, filled and capped/seamed
- Appreciate how pasteurisation processes are determined and different pasteurisation options for beverages
- An awareness of different types of packaging for beverages focusing on glass and PET bottles and cans
- Be able to undertake basic testing of beverages – pH, brix and measurement of carbonation
This course does not cover beer or alcoholic drink
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com