HACCP - advanced (level 4)
|Full||28 January-1 February 2019|
|4-8 March 2019|
|13-17 May 2019|
|24-28 June 2019|
|16-20 September 2019|
|7-11 October 2019|
|11-15 November 2019|
|2-6 December 2019|
Members £1250 + VAT
Non–members £1635 + VAT
Includes examination fee and course text books
Listen to a tutor talk about the course
Update your browser or Flash plugin
Benefits of attending
Obtain the knowledge and skills to design, implement and verify food safety management systems based upon the Codex HACCP principles. A highly interactive course, experienced tutors will provide practical guidance with much emphasis on case studies and group exercises.
The five-day Level 4 course offered by Campden BRI has four days of training and two exam papers on the fifth day. As it is not an introductory level course it is only suitable for participants with an existing knowledge and understanding of HACCP.
It is a requirement that delegates have previously successfully completed an Intermediate Level (3) HACCP training course, or equivalent.
Training Course content
- National and international role for HACCP
- Prerequisite programmes
- Planning an effective HACCP system
- HACCP team leader requirements
- Practical application of the Codex HACCP principles
- Effective verification and maintenance of HACCP systems
- Effective implementation of HACCP
- Optional Advanced Level (4) exam - we are offering participants the choice of two dates to sit the exam, either on the last day of the course or approximately 2 weeks later. Some individuals would prefer to reflect on the learning and the opportunity to spend more time on practice papers and will benefit from the delayed exam date. Other individuals will prefer to take the exam on the last day of the course, whilst the information is still fresh. The choice of which exam date is entirely down to the individual. The exam fee is included in the cost of the course.
At the end of the course, based upon a given scenario, delegates will be able to:
- Correctly explain the background to HACCP, including the main sources of guidance/legislation
- Correctly explain the role of the prerequisite programmes in food safety management
- Correctly explain the Codex HACCP terminology and why it is important
- Apply all of the elements of the Codex HACCP principles, including the preparatory stage
- Plan how to develop and implement HACCP into a given sector of the food industry
- Compare the different roles of validation, verification and review and explain how they can be applied to a given scenario
- Plan the development of the HACCP team
- Compare the application of the HACCP principles for a given scenario within the guidelines stated by Codex Alimentarius.
Campden BRI HACCP Level 4 delegate wins Hygeia HACCP Award 2018 for highest mark achieved.
Andrew Collins – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com